March 17, 2023 | 12:14 p.m
Josh Duggar’s 12 ½-year prison sentence has been extended by nearly two additional months, according to the Federal Bureau of Prisons website.
The 35-year-old disgraced reality star, who was convicted of child pornography in 2021, originally had a release date of August 12, 2032.
Earlier this week, online prison records for Duggar indicated that his release was pushed back to August 22, 2032, as of Insider.
However, the records now list his release date as October 2, 2032.
The prison extension comes as Duggar reportedly remains in solitary confinement, where he was placed after allegedly being caught last month with a contraband cell phone.
The “19 Kids and Counting” alum has been serving his sentence at the low-security federal prison FCI Seagoville near Dallas.
An attorney for Duggar and a representative for FCI Seagoville did not immediately respond to Fox News Digital’s request for comment.
A federal grand jury in Arkansas found Duggar guilty in December 2021 on charges related to receiving child pornography and possession of child pornography.
In May last year, he was sentenced to 151 months in prison. Duggar was transferred from the Washington County Jail in his home state of Arkansas to FCI Seagoville in Texas last June.
Lawyers for Duggar are seeking to overturn his conviction. During a federal appeals court hearing in February, they argued that investigators violated his rights by seizing the phone he used to try to call his lawyer during the search that turned up the photos.
Duggar was arrested in April 2021 after a police investigator in Little Rock, Arkansas found that child pornography files were being shared by a computer traced to Duggar.
Investigators testified that images depicting child sexual abuse were downloaded in 2019 to a computer at a dealership he owned.
Prosecutors said the computer Duggar used had a surveillance program on it to report his activities to his wife, Anna Duggarbut the images and video were downloaded after separate software was installed that would allow him to download items without being detected.
Additionally, prosecutors said Duggar was free to leave the scene and was instructed not to speak to agents without an attorney, and he was also with two other people whose cell phones were not seized, indicating that “he had the opportunity to to speak to a lawyer even though the officers had apparently seized the phone at the beginning of their search.”
Duggar’s lawyers argued, “What federal agents did was they physically took the phone out of his hand and from that point on deprived him of the ability to communicate with his legal counsel, which was his constitutional right.”