It’s a big week on the Nintendo front with all sorts of games and expected DLC. To kick things off, we’ve got a new Fire Emblem Engage update.
Version 1.3.0 sees the release of the third wave of DLC for the game. It includes returning faces Chrom and Robin ‘Emblem of Bonds’ along with Veronica ‘Emblem of Heroes’. Nintendo has also released some patch notes detailing what else players can expect from these latest updates. As usual, there are some bug fixes to make the experience more “pleasant” overall.
Here’s the full breakdown, courtesy of Nintendo’s support page:
Fire Emblem Engage – Ver. 1.3.0 (Released March 7, 2023)
- Compatible with Wave 3 in the Expansion Pass.
- From Chapter 7 onwards, you will be able to trade items at the Old Well on Somniel.
- You will need to talk to the owner of the armory.
- You can now use Inherit Skills in the Arena.
- Issues have been fixed to provide a more pleasant gaming experience.
If you’re interested in trying out the new wave of DLC, pick up the Fire Emblem Engage expansion card for $29.99 USD or your regional equivalent. In total, it includes access to four waves of DLC – with the fourth wave scheduled to be released later this year. It will add a new story scenario, new characters and more.