We’re now nearing the end of the month, and that means we’re nearing the end of the 3DS and Wii U eShop service. If you haven’t gotten around to making last-minute purchases right now and are wondering what’s hot on the 3DS eShop right now, the weekly sales chart for North America should help you out.
As you can see below, the Pokémon Virtual Console games continue to dominate the charts – led by second-generation title Pokémon Crystal. Just below this is Pokémon Red followed by Pokémon Yellow, Pokémon Gold, Pokémon Silver and Pokémon Blue in sixth place.
It doesn’t stop there – with some other Pokémon games on the list, including another handheld release, Pokémon Trading Game. Other series that get a lot of last minute sales include Phoenix Wright, Monster Hunter and a bunch of other Capom sales. Here’s the full list via Nintendo Everything:
1. Pokemon Crystal
2. Pokemon Red
3. Pokemon Yellow
4. Pokemon Gold
5. Pokemon Silver
6. Pokemon Blue
7. Pokemon Dream Radar
8. Phoenix Wright: The Ace Attorney Trilogy
9. Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney – Spirit of Justice
10. Shovel Knight: Treasure Trove
11. Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney – Dual Destinies
12. Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney
13. Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
14. Mega Man Legacy Collection
15. Monster Hunter Generations
16. Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
17. Super Street Fighter IV 3D Edition
18. Pokemon Trading Card Game
19. Zelda: Oracle of Ages
20. Resident Evil Revelations
Speaking of Pokémon, consider this another reminder to download the 3DS application Pokemon Bank Before 27 March 2023, to be able to download it in the future. After March, this application will remove the subscription service level and become completely free.