Dublin, Nov. 22, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The “4D Imaging in Healthcare” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
This report aims to provide a comprehensive study of the global market for 4D imaging in healthcare, both in terms of quantitative and qualitative data, to help businesses develop growth strategies, assess the market landscape, analyze their positions in the current market inform and make decisions regarding 4D imaging in healthcare.
This in-depth analysis of the global 4D imaging in healthcare market includes historical data and market projections on sales by application, product type and end user. It describes the different types of 4D imaging in healthcare and their current and historical market revenues. This report It also categorizes the global 4D imaging in healthcare market based on the region (ie, North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World).
For a more in-depth understanding of the market, the report provides profiles the competitive landscape, key competitors and their respective market shares.
- Greater Incidence of Coronary Artery Disease
- Rising Global Cancer Incidence
- Multi-Mode Systems
- Enhancements in Spatial and Temporal Resolution
- Portable and Wireless Systems
- Training for Medical Procedures
- Virtual and Augmented Reality
- Recent Achievements in Healthcare Due to 4D Imaging
- A brief general outlook and up-to-date analysis of the global markets for 4D imaging in healthcare
- Analyzes of the global market trends, with historic market revenue data for 2021, estimates for 2022 and 2023, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2027
- Estimation of the actual market size and revenue forecast for 4D imaging in healthcare in USD value terms, and their corresponding market share analysis by application, type of systems, end-user, and region
- In-depth information (facts and figures) concerning market drivers, opportunities and challenges, and other macroeconomic forces affecting the global 4D imaging in healthcare market
- Holistic review of the impact of COVID-19 pandemic on global 4D imaging in healthcare market
- Updated information on the technology landscape for medical/4D imaging in healthcare market, new product developments, emerging technologies, clinical trials for many pipeline products, and potential markets for future developments of innovative products
- Review of the recent patents published and granted on four dimensional medical imaging technologies, applications, and product innovations
- Identification of the major stakeholders and analysis of the competitive landscape based on recent developments and segmental revenues
Medical imaging methodology types include:
- Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI).
- Tactile imaging.
- Computerized tomography (CT scan).
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1 Introduction
Chapter 2Summary and Highlights
Chapter 3 Market and Technology Background
Chapter 4 Market Breakdown by Application
4.1 Global Market for 4D Imaging in Healthcare by Application
4.1.3 Neurology and Angiology
4.1.4 Prenatal Care and Gynecology
Chapter 5 Market Breakdown by Type of Imaging
5.1.1 Computed Tomography
5.1.2 Magnetic Resonance Imaging
5.1.4 Nuclear Imaging
5.1.5 Other Types of Imaging
Chapter 6 Market Breakdown by End-user
6.2.1 Hospitals and Specialty Clinics
6.2.2 Ambulatory Surgical Centers
Chapter 7 Market Dynamics
Chapter 8 Impact of Covid-19 on the Market
Chapter 9Competitive Landscape
Chapter 10 Company Profiles
- Alpinion Medical Systems Co. Ltd.
- Aurora Imaging Pty. Ltd.
- Canon Medical Systems Corp.
- Digirad Corp.
- Esaote SPA
- Fujifilm Holdings Corp.
- General Electric
- Koninklijke Philips NV
- Siemens Healthineers
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/h8i7or
Global 4D Imaging in Healthcare Market